Skip to main content
- Does your child have
- Flat Feet?
- Heel pain?
- Growing pains?
- Limping after Sport?
- Orthotics or orthoses are specialised insoles designed to influence foot movements which may be contributing to your pain.
- At Peninsula Foot clinic our Podiatrists use a wide range of orthotic devices including premade or over the counter insoles.
- When a custom foot orthotic is recommended our Podiatrists use Footwork Podiatric Laboratory in Melbourne for the manufacturing /milling .
Gait Analysis/biomechanical assessment
- An assessment of how the body moves, analysis of foot posture and alignment, abnormal load patterns on muscles, joints , ligaments.
- Footwear assessment.
- Strength and flexibility testing.
Foot and Ankle Pain
- Our Specialist Podiatrists will find a solution
- At Peninsula foot clinic we understand foot pain in Athletes, cyclists and all ability levels
- For over 20 years Peninsula Foot Clinic has developed a strong team of Podiatrists specialising in management of your complex foot health needs
- A comprehensive Podiatry assessment will consider your activity, contributing biomechanical factors and other external influences on your injury or pain. Many lower limb injuries are due to increased tissue load.
- Our foot specialists can help you with a clear diagnosis- then a recommended treatment plan to reduce your pain.
- Let our dedicated Sports Podiatrists provide you the best outcome for your foot pain!